37 Gallon Journal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer
Wow. It's been a long time since I updated here.

So, only 1 female swordtail survived. Male and2 females dead. Do not by livebearers from petco!

In the fight against fin rot, I think I've won!!! But 1 Loach got some weird disease and died. I take responsibility for overstocking.

But on the good side, I got a syphon! So now I can do water changes on an ACTUAL schedule! Yay!

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer
:(. I think the Betta took a jump-I would have found him in the tank,and he was perfectly healthy... Bummer

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
So, besides the betta, how're your tanks? And I'm sorry for the loss, but keep looking! I've had fish hide for months only to be found when I'd forgotten I had them.

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer
The tanks barely planted, and the bettas not in his spot. He's ALWAYS in his spot, unless he's eating or getting a gulp of air.

Well, the tanks are doing Ok, but the probable loss ofthe betta delayed the 5 gallon for now.

remember this. Never by swordtails from petco. All but one died. Luckily, she's super healthy. But that was a while ago. So she's past the dying phase.

Also, a black phantom baby died from-guess it-fin rOt!!! It didnt have a dorsal fin! Come on-I thought it was all over!!

Also, I might have mentioned this, butmi decided to grow some plants outsid until i get a new light. That backfired. Something ate the amazon sword, my baby tears, anacharis, and duckweed got nocked over. But you've gotta gO through trial and errOr... :)

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer
The betta.has not been found, so I fear the worst. :(

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer
Ok, no betta, so I'm pretty sure it jumped. B.ut other than that, everything else is good. :)

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Cools.

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer
Ok, I think the 5 gal won't be happening for a while. See my my thread 'Sadness' to see why.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store