380gal for piggy(Giant gourami)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
I bet he/she was like about freekin time :)

piggy67

AC Members
Apr 24, 2008
Battle Creek, Mich.
Real Name
Dion
I thought there was a piggy Jr too?
I gave him back to Chris(pi-eyed) after he healed back up enough. I couldnt keep him in the 125 and piggy wouldnt alow him in HIS tank....

piggy67

AC Members
Apr 24, 2008
Battle Creek, Mich.
Real Name
Dion

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
lol, that's by far the biggest and ugliest fish I've ever seen. I like ugly lol, and that fish is epic in every way! Are you sure it doesnt eat the cischlids, it looks like it would eat them as a snack when you're not looking lol.

mel_20_20

AC Members
Sep 1, 2008
Deep in the heart of texas
I love Piggy!! It makes me happy to see Piggy looking so good!

When you do the move to the new tank please, please have someone video the whole thing. That would be so cool to see that big beautiful monster being moved to his/her new digs. (btw, is Piggy a he or she?)

I'm betting Piggy will come close to knocking you off your feet during the move. :)

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer
that monster could feed a family twice!!! not that you should... lol

piggy67

AC Members
Apr 24, 2008
Battle Creek, Mich.
Real Name
Dion
I just checked my mail, that old 240 gal tank hasn't shown up yet.
You sure you put enough stamps on it?
Im trying to find an envelope large enough to hold it...I may have to order 1 from Germany but keep checking the mail Zig. I'll send it asap.....

Dion....

piggy67

AC Members
Apr 24, 2008
Battle Creek, Mich.
Real Name
Dion
I love Piggy!! It makes me happy to see Piggy looking so good!

When you do the move to the new tank please, please have someone video the whole thing. That would be so cool to see that big beautiful monster being moved to his/her new digs. (btw, is Piggy a he or she?)

I'm betting Piggy will come close to knocking you off your feet during the move. :)
lol....he beat me up last time i moved him.I'm not looking forward to moving him again...This time i will video it but depending on how bad i get beat up,i may not post it...

pi-eyed

AC Members
Oct 21, 2010
I was happy to pass the deal along to you!!!!! Piggy is gonna love it!!!!!

----Chris

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store