38G Planted Tank Journal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hollygirl

Overfilter and Understock
Sep 3, 2007
Chicago, Illinois
So far it looks great! You have a great eye for aquascaping.

Chrisinator

Ripariumist
Sep 27, 2008
North Jersey
Real Name
Chris
good looking. what ligth u going to use?
It's gonna be a Coralife Double Light 36" Fluorescent Picture. Ok, that was a mouthful. I'm not sure of the wattage but I got the SW version so it's gonna come with actinic light, but I'm gonna swap it out anyway. Supposed to be here on Tuesday.

clogstonian

AC Members
Apr 3, 2007
Seattle
please continue to post more photos, you've done a really nice job, will be fun to watch it develop.

kudos

Last edited:

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Lookin good Chris !

67chevelle

Basset Hound
Jul 30, 2008
Keyholes are nice little cichlids. I have one in my 30 gallon with a Angel.The 2 are always next to each other.It kind of nice to see to different fish get along so well.

Chrisinator

Ripariumist
Sep 27, 2008
North Jersey
Real Name
Chris
please continue to post more photos, you've done a really nice job, will be fun to watch it develop.

kudos
Thank you so much! It's gonna be a weekly update now with photos. I'll try to update next friday with all the new stuff that'll be added to the tank.

Lookin good Chris !

Thank you!

Keyholes are nice little cichlids. I have one in my 30 gallon with a Angel.The 2 are always next to each other.It kind of nice to see to different fish get along so well.
Thanks for the suggestions. How big do they get? I wanna get some Cichlids the size of Rams and Apistos. Probably will pick one of those.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store