40 breeder grow/show tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ravenpb226

AC Members
May 10, 2010
North Beach, MD
Real Name
Allen
I know it's been awhile but I'm taking down my 46 bow front because I'm having issues growing plants and need some extra cash. I'm switching to a 40 breeder with t5 ho lights. I'm switching from pool filter sand to black flourite, and possibly taking out the Texas holy rock. I've got java moss, some crypts, some subwassertang, and maybe some other plants from my 30. I'd like a small sword, and am open to all ideas for plants.

In my 46 I have 6 cardinal tetras, 9 neon green tetras, and an albino bristle nose pleco, I'm thinking of a nice centerpiece fish like a pair of kribs, a pair of gbr or maybe something similar. I like scarlet badis too but I was just wondering if anyone else had any ideas.

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

countryboy

AC Members
Jul 20, 2012
CNY
I thought about shrimp last Fri. night. So I had some. :goldfish:

ravenpb226

AC Members
May 10, 2010
North Beach, MD
Real Name
Allen
I have some yellowish shrimp that we're supposed to be blue pearls in a 10 gallon with mts, and I was thinking about putting a few in

ravenpb226

AC Members
May 10, 2010
North Beach, MD
Real Name
Allen
Of the shrimp? I can try to get some tomorrow with my phone or camera, might not be till late though, working 60 hours this week so probably won't have any energy to work on the tank stand

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick
Of the shrimp? I can try to get some tomorrow with my phone or camera, might not be till late though, working 60 hours this week so probably won't have any energy to work on the tank stand

Of the tank, taking pictures of shrimp is pretty difficult... Especially ghost shrimp...

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store