4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Nolapete

Monster Tank Builder
May 29, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Saw 4 wild turkeys Friday morning and 7 Friday evening. We didn't see any deer during the 3 morning and 2 evening hunts. I saw one doe feeding on the side of the road on our way to the stands. Uggh! It was fun, beautiful, and very peaceful. Much needed R&R. Glad to be back home to the wife though.

Can't wait until Saturday. I'm hoping this will be the end of this phase of the project and the start of the next. Keep your fingers, eyes, legs, arms and everything else possible to cross crossed!

Nolapete

Monster Tank Builder
May 29, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Couldn't wait until tomorrow. Cleared all the stuff out of the tank and turned on the hose. I'll see how close it gets to 30" tonight and then wait until tomorrow to fill more.

PattyCakes81

AC Members
Jun 26, 2010
Staten Island, New York
Real Name
Patricia
Ooooooh!! Where back on!! Yeabbbb!! :popcorn:

I have everything crossed!!

Nolapete

Monster Tank Builder
May 29, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Just added a second hose to speed things along. After two hours it's only 15 inches deep. Run a hose full blast in your tank for two hours and let me know how deep it gets :D

Nolapete

Monster Tank Builder
May 29, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Bad news. Leaking once it got to right below the top of the bottom 2x6 on the window. Never has leaked at that level before, so I must have not sealed over the 2x6 enough and it most likely leaked through the new screws I put in. Draining now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store