46 Gallon Bow front build.. I will update weekly

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mancas24

AC Members
Sep 27, 2008
Orlando, FL
Real Name
Manolo
So i am getting ready to take down my 55gallon this weekend but I am not sure how to get the fish and substrate from it into my 46 bow. Any ideas? I still have to buy the drift wood for it this weekend which i am very excited to do.

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
Nice job on the stand and the tank ! I'd be embarrassed to tell you what I spent on the same tank and stand brand new 3 years ago !! I love mine, it's stocked with oddball community fish. Good luck with yours.

mancas24

AC Members
Sep 27, 2008
Orlando, FL
Real Name
Manolo
Nice job on the stand and the tank ! I'd be embarrassed to tell you what I spent on the same tank and stand brand new 3 years ago !! I love mine, it's stocked with oddball community fish. Good luck with yours.

LOL yea i freakin love craigslist. I actually got my 55 on there. someone called and offered 200 for the light, canopy, stand, and filter but no tank i might just do it. What do you think

mancas24

AC Members
Sep 27, 2008
Orlando, FL
Real Name
Manolo
I wanted to put up a couple photos today, I finally moved over the 55 to the 46 except for the plants which i will do later this week. I would have taken more pics except cloudy pics from a cell phone kinda suck. Also wish i would have shown how i divided the tank, and the awesome piece of driftwood i put in. I will definitely be putting up some new pics asap.

wtgwtgb.jpg wetgwtg.jpg

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Nice, can't wait to see it cleared up :D

mancas24

AC Members
Sep 27, 2008
Orlando, FL
Real Name
Manolo
Just throwing up a quick picture i took on thanksgiving though the tank is still a bit cloudy cause of the new wood. I will take some more pics when i get home today. Oh Yea and i will be picking up a CO2 System for it hopefully tommorow, will update that with some pic action too. I also bought a new camera for my sister for christmas and gave it to her yesterday cause why not right. Hopefully i can snap some pics with it and get some better quality images up for ya'll. Oh and sorry i have not given an update in a couple days. Will try to keep a bit better

turkey 2010 010.jpg

mancas24

AC Members
Sep 27, 2008
Orlando, FL
Real Name
Manolo
Oh and my poor angel scratched himself up during the big tank change. I will post a pic of the 55 gallon before and after i took it down. :( but :) too cause i got to do this tank up.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store