5 hour energy, good or bad

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nerdyrcdriver

AC Members
Sep 1, 2011
USA
Real Name
Nick
yeah, monsters don't give you all that much energy haha...I usually take energy drinks like once every 2-3 months but it is usually just bc they taste good(in some cases), but yea, I used to drink like 2-3 cans of soda a day whenever we had them, but now I just drink orange juice lol
I love iced tea and juice, but it isnt that cheap. I COULD buy a jug of iced tea and put it in one of the refrigerators in the break room, but it would be gone in an hour. It is to the point they just installed a security camera specifically for the refrigerators. When the free pop was revoked bc someone fell and got hurt (we get free pop bc we have an outstanding safety record) they started putting bottled water in the break room. But that is gone now that everyone gets free pop and the machine has a water spout. Unlike most employees who only get to drink it on their breaks, cart attendants get to drink whenever they want. We even have shelves in the cart areas to put our drinks and there are cup holders on the cart pusher. We even get free starbucks drinks when it is cold and we can get the fruity things at over 80 (though none of us like those). We can get gatorade, but they have yet to release a flavor that I can actually down a whole bottle of. I hope the water gets better, it was so refreshing over the summer.

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick
I don't like the energy drinks, they taste weird. They have terrible ingredients also. I like soft drinks though... Not the best for you, but IMO not as bad

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ktrom13

AC Members
Feb 4, 2013
boston
Real Name
Kyle
Poland springs water. Fresh from Maine and very refreshing any time of year.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store