55g FOWLR Log

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bethkira2000

AC Members
Jan 5, 2007
Maine
Okay My tank got its water change things are still stable, except the ph is dropping a little but that is normal, it is still Acceptable. I have started to get my cleaner crew together. I have three Astrea snails, and three blue leg hermits, I also have added a Peppermint Shrimp. She gave birth to babies, and mollted, and is very happy to be out during the day. I have also had to add two fish, that were a gift. But they are both doing fine. NOt to say that they won't make it, but right now they are healthy.

100_1081.JPG 100_1112.JPG 100_1114.JPG

bethkira2000

AC Members
Jan 5, 2007
Maine
Okay things are progessing nicely, things are stable, my fish are happy, the mushrooms have slowly been improving, and funny they like it in the sand, everytime I move them up toward the light they move, sorta. My hermits have changed shells more times then I can count. The shrimp is very funny, she loves to swim upside down alot. And the snails can't keep up with the algea, so I will be updating them soon.

bethkira2000

AC Members
Jan 5, 2007
Maine
Here is an update. I now have a Domino Damsel, Scooter Blenny and Lawnmower Blenny. I also have four Scarlet hermits, and two Blue Leg hermits. The rocks are beginning to get covered with white sponge like creatures. And I have recently gotten a beautiful purple soft coral which has split and started growing on its own.

IMG_5751.JPG

Reefscape

I shoot people with a Canon
Staff member
Nov 8, 2006
Staffordshire, UK
seethroughmylens.co.uk
Real Name
Blinky
Looks nice, please ensure you keep topping up the pod population for the "scooter blenny" ( its not actually a blenny, its a dragonette, i wish fish shops would learn what they sell ;) )...The dragonette is a pod feind and will always be hunting them down and grazing on them, constantly...

bethkira2000

AC Members
Jan 5, 2007
Maine
thanks Reefscape I know, he is so cute though. I have a shipment on the way for him. I would love to know what the coral is exactly that I got.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store