55gal setup update

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Crap i don't know i was falling asleep on the computer while blogging you last night.. I could have said anything wait til i get drunk and try to type on here. hehehehe..

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Crap i don't know i was falling asleep on the computer while blogging you last night.. I could have said anything wait til i get drunk and try to type on here. hehehehe..
:shakehead: It's turning dangerous to talk with this guy! See what I meant a few days before, Austin? If you get distracted too much by some little Susie, you will end up like this buddy. :evil_lol:
And Austin, I think a 10gal is good to raise some multi fry.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
:banhim::banhim::banhim:

oh and

:banhim::banhim::banhim:

hehehehe....:evil_lol::evil_lol:

Momma always warned me about little Susie.. I don't listen.. :headshake2::headshake2:

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Momma always warned me about little Susie.. I don't listen.. :headshake2::headshake2:
:lol:...:lol: I can see you did not listen her!

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
oh god, dr vader must have pulled him to the dark side.

AfroCichlid

AC Members
Jan 10, 2008
Fort Myers, FL
Ha, I've had a few late nights typing with one eye open on here. I wake up the next morning and wonder what the hell I was thinking.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
yeah ive stayed on until i couldnt stay on any longer

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
It happens hehehe.. on a sad note i busted a tank today and i lost about half of my Ornatipinnis fry wow this is the first time i ever busted a tank 20gal tall so i made a mad dash to find pans and buckets..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store