600 gallon ca cichlid tank journal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

clekchau

AC Members
Jun 10, 2004
Visit site
is a large community of aggressive ca cichlids possible? i guess i'll find out soon :screwy:

still kind of cloudy as i just rinsed the substrate and put large river rocks in it yesterday

clekchau

AC Members
Jun 10, 2004
Visit site
tank inhabitants will be all male 4" to 10" amphilophus, a few parachromis and various vieja species rounded the group. the footprint is 8 x 4 x 30" high, roughly 600 gallons.

aussie pride

AC Members
Jun 21, 2010
tank inhabitants will be all male 4" to 10" amphilophus, a few parachromis and various vieja species rounded the group. the footprint is 8 x 4 x 30" high, roughly 600 gallons.
Wait a second, are you on CichlidForum? Your tank looks suprisingly familiar to a 600g built thread I watched LOL.

clekchau

AC Members
Jun 10, 2004
Visit site
Wait a second, are you on CichlidForum? Your tank looks suprisingly familiar to a 600g built thread I watched LOL.
yep and on mfk :)

picked up driftwood from greyhound bus station express pickup in downtown dallas, wow that was an adventure lol, came in a big box

pretty big even compared to the big tank

am i supposed to soak it or something before i put it in?

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
That sounds like awesome stock! Can't wait to see it when you get it all done. I'd just rinse the wood and put it in the tank. You can run carbon to pull any tannins.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
^+1...............holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that is frikken HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Swimming Pool:D

or 5000 green neon tetras;)

what if u had to plant that and do CO2.........that would be fun

for us, not u;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store