72 Gallon Bow Front Tank Journal/Build!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
Corys do better in groups of 6 minimum.
Yeah, but I can't seem to find any healthy green emeralds in stores, I only find the hog nose type, and will buy some once I find them

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
Looks great already! But I would forget the pair of apistos in there since you have two pairs of rams.
I don't really know anything about apistos, but can I ask why?
I just would like to know.:)

Will it be okay once I remove 2 angels after they pair off.

thanks

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
Totally agree with above. Your poor little emerald cory will be awful lonely. Don't even bother with the shrimp....they will be gone in no time.

Great start!! It's gonna look great when it grows in!!
thanks

For the emerald cory, I can't find any, but to me the cory is very active as I have had it alone for over 1.5 years and it is more active than my albino long fin cory group.:)

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap

jetajockey

AC Members
Apr 9, 2010
florida panhandle
Real Name
David
so you are going to keep the shrimp in a breeder box the entire time?

For multiquote just click the thing on the bottom right of the posts with the little + sign and then click 'reply with quote' when you are done picking hte ones you are planning to reply to

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
What are the foreground plants?
The forground plants are amazon swords(IDK specific ones), crytocorne willisii (nevilli), java moss, java fern, and some other ludwigia types(don't know name) and some rotala indica. There is also the vals forest which I started a while back with only 4 stems, and now I have over 40 new ones and more baby sprouts growing. The forest of vals will eventually cover the PVC pipes for the rams, and the heater.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
so you are going to keep the shrimp in a breeder box the entire time?

For multiquote just click the thing on the bottom right of the posts with the little + sign and then click 'reply with quote' when you are done picking hte ones you are planning to reply to
Sorry, I didn't post this yet. I am only keeping the ~10 RCS in that breeder box for only like 1-2 weeks while I wait for my Fluval Ebi 7.9G Nano Shrimp Habitat kit to come in. I am selling my 20G breeding tank and 10G shrimp tank to purchase a 37G breeding tank with dividers, and the Nano Tank for RCS breeding.

thanks for the multi-quote info, i'll try that next time I have to reply to 3 or more people

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
Any ideas on the third schooler group???

thanks

drdud

AC Members
Oct 20, 2005
Southwest of Chicago
Nice tank. I am partial to a background, even solid color to hide cords. It is missing something large in the center. Or, just leave it alone and enjoy. I like the dark color with a few small light colored pebbles for contrast. Looks nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store