72 Gallon Bow Front Tank Journal/Build!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
Did you get that heater?

We never did get any pics. All I ask is for a full tank shot, nothing more... it's not that hard.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I lost a female GBR today:( it was raelly old. i bought her as an adult when i started this tank up and prob. was 2 years old:(

i do have the other gorgeous one though;)

and the 3 starlight PLECOS arrived DEAD:( Super sad:( Not sellers fault, just super cold here and chicagoi:(
super sad, i feel so sad:( I came home early in case they were there, they had been dropped off a few minutes/30 min ago, and box was stinking so i conclude they died at least 4 hours ago:( super depressed

and angry i didn't pay $15 extra for express.....................grrr.............$60 down the drain:(

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
thanks:)^ but i feel super sad still..........they looked amazing..................

well, happy thanksgiving guys!:)

The heater is coming in today or tomorrow(Not sure if they will deliver on thxgivin day).............FTS's of EVERY TANK RUNNING Tomorrow by Lunch........after the 50% WCs

Hi Fin Blue Cobalt Discus is doing really well, and I am seeing a lot of shiny blue showing now.......It finally has a 1/2 dollar sized Body + 1cm of Hi fin all around..........

Rest of fish are doing good. 2 of the 4 female bolivians are pending...............snowball shrimps are doing good...........i feel bad for them:( bc their temps are flucuating between 74-80 each day........but they have adjusted...........thank god the heater is coming in tomorrow for sure......or today!:)

Baby Plecos are doing good;) So is new nerite snail, self-cloning crayfish, and my breeding pair of angels and plecos.............im pretty sure I am going to get a batch asap............I removed ALL decor 1 month ago bc i didn't have room for babies..........but now that i do.........I am going to be putting in some slate and giant anubias again

Sparkxx

AC Members
Jan 30, 2010
Scotland *shivers*
2 years for a female GBR isn't very old IMO

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
idk...........2 years old when i bought her and then i've had her since i started the tank...........well, that is what my LFS said when i puchased it..............i bought it aronud 3 weeks b4 starting up the 72G

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
So about 2 and 4/12s years old then. Well, hopefully it's not a sign of what's to come.

TheFishBoss97

AC Members
Feb 12, 2011
San Jose, CA
Real Name
Ritap
obviously not:)^
its fine.......tank is doing well, major algae issues still, but can't wait until our house is finished!:)
then i get 2 put in Co2

less algae than b4 though cuz i put in more plantz

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store