72g Bowfront Mbuna Tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Here are the acei & yellow labs from the 30g growout, the only growout tank I have left WOOHOO! You may also noticed a little albino socolofi, it was found a week after the others it the mother recovery tank. I don't know how that one has survived giving their delicacy & it's obvious disadvantage.

And this is the runt. He/she is almost half the size of the other acei and oddly shaped.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
any updates? only mbunas i have ever bred were demasoniis and socolofis :) right now i have haps/peacocks and 2 yellow labs ( wanting 4 more ) but great tank so far! yeah i know this is old, but thought i would see if you can update? :)

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Unfortunately this tank was converted in a peaceful community tank. This tank sits in my parents living room and they grew tired of the endless chasing and bullying, just as my white labs were grown too! Thanks for the interest though and good luck with yours.

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Lots of ember tetras, a few rummy noses (need more), long fin albino BN, standard BN, one lonely meteor minnow and a some amano and cherry shrimp. Nice and generic! :)

This was the tank at initial planting, need some updated pictures.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store