FS 75 pounds of green gravel! Staten Island, NY - PICK UP

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

platytudes

AC Members
Nov 4, 2006
Panama City, FL
Real Name
Nicole

This color gravel does make a nice accent on top of sand, I personally wouldn't use it as the only substrate (but that's just me, I only use gravel with an UGF, 7 out of 8 of my tanks use sand)

Do you plan on splitting it up at all? I would like a quart sized Ziploc baggie full, but that's about it ;)

richardhmc

AC Members
Feb 27, 2007

This color gravel does make a nice accent on top of sand, I personally wouldn't use it as the only substrate (but that's just me, I only use gravel with an UGF, 7 out of 8 of my tanks use sand)

Do you plan on splitting it up at all? I would like a quart sized Ziploc baggie full, but that's about it ;)
Well, I had loaches who like to dig, and cichlids who loved to pick it up with their mouths. I picked it for the grain size.

right now, I'm trying to get a local pick up at once. :D

NYCguppydude

Guppy Addict
Dec 14, 2008
NYC,NY,10034
wildguppystore.com
Real Name
Andy G.
You can probably split the 75 lbs. and fit each half in a Large Flat Rate USPS box and have it shipped for like $30.00 to $35.00 with shipping! If it fits it ships for $14.50 with a FREE confirmation # that can be used for tracking.

Last edited:

theemon

AC Members
Jun 14, 2009
oh wow i didnt know gravel was worth money. i have tons of used gravel, tons of colors. i just boxed it up and sat them in the corner. i have a buttload of regular green(not dark green like his) if anyones interested pm me.

sorry for kinda hijacking, but i dont think its worth a new thread.

richardhmc

AC Members
Feb 27, 2007
oh wow i didnt know gravel was worth money. i have tons of used gravel, tons of colors. i just boxed it up and sat them in the corner. i have a buttload of regular green(not dark green like his) if anyones interested pm me.

sorry for kinda hijacking, but i dont think its worth a new thread.
If you don't think it's worth a new thread, keep your mouth shut. If you want to give away your gravel, start your own thread, not come onto mine and hijack it.

I think gravel is worth something considering all my fish have loved it, digging around in it and it is something worth watching. Also, it is visually pleasing to have a nice bed of gravel instead of a bare bottom.

If people do want it shipped out, I will ship it out in parts.

mjordan29

AC Members
Dec 20, 2009
If you don't think it's worth a new thread, keep your mouth shut. If you want to give away your gravel, start your own thread, not come onto mine and hijack it.

I think gravel is worth something considering all my fish have loved it, digging around in it and it is something worth watching. Also, it is visually pleasing to have a nice bed of gravel instead of a bare bottom.

If people do want it shipped out, I will ship it out in parts.
sounded quite mean :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store