75g craigslist rebuild

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Looks good man all you need now is some Livingstoni that i have for sell at 5 bucks each LOL plus i am going to tear down one of my 120gal here this weekend my buddy is hooking me up with some full grown Uaru cichlids breeding pair so i have a lot of Tangs i need to sell..

goalieman59

Gone Crazy, back soon
Jul 23, 2008
OFallon IL
I am trying to convince the wife that i need to set up one more tank so i can do tangs also. But I think your Livingstoni will be a little too aggressive in my tank.

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Looks good man all you need now is some Livingstoni that i have for sell at 5 bucks each LOL plus i am going to tear down one of my 120gal here this weekend my buddy is hooking me up with some full grown Uaru cichlids breeding pair so i have a lot of Tangs i need to sell..
WHAT!!!...:thud:Are you kidding me? Have you lost your mind :screwy:? Changing Tangs for SA? This must be the end of the World! :shakehead:

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
HEHEHE oh my Efors me mucker, Me paddy the world should come to an end but as of right now i almost sold off all of my Tangs from the intended 120gal SA to be..

My Tank list shall be..

120gal 5' footprint Tanganyika
120gal 4' footprint SA
50gal Breeder Ps. Flavus
50gal Breeder Ps. Demasoni

No worries paddy i still have plenty of Tangs left.. I couldn't turn down a breeding pair of Uaru cichlids and a breeding pair of Geophagus species..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store