75gallon for sale it is a (beuty)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
I'd like to have it.First I'll need to find out if they'll let me keep the tank in my padded cell.Hold on I'll ask.

Okay I'm back.They said they had no problem with me keeping it.

Would you like the payment in Monopoly money or Pay Day money?

I think I might even have some Life money hid in the wall.

chasesng

AC Members
Dec 11, 2005
Stamford CT
give the guy a break

back off gang...if he's overpriced, the lack of responses will make it clear. and even if your motive is to keep someone else from overspending, there are nicer ways to do it.

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com
maybe he meant 175g????

Blueskys

AC Members
Dec 5, 2005
I agree

I agree with Chasesng ( or whatever his name is ). There are a lot of people (just like me ) that stumbled upon this site, and already had a strong bond with it due to their love ( and sacrifice) of fish. Many,many of them do not realize how all of their toil and effort in building a wonderful aquarium truly plays out in the aquaria "aftermarket". The guy (or girl) listing this classified, probably invested close to that amount, and places a high value on all of that effort. I am the same way. I see no reason to slam them with fiscal realities, other than to make yourself feel more important or knowledgeable. There are more polite ways of imparting the realities of the fish aftermarket, than those expressed in postings here, and I hope that whoever buys his tank ( at whatever price) appreciates all of the work that went into it.
Regards,
Newer member Blueskys

:Angel:

robertr728

Registered Member
Jan 13, 2006
alfonso_reyes29 said:
75gallon for sale bought new one and cant afford both everything must go all fishes:1 red tail shark fully growen
2 rosay barbs 2in both
2 black molly 2in both and one pregant
1 congo tetra 2in
1 blue gourami 2in
2 fire gourami 2in
2 angle fish fully growen
food most go 2:flake food 2 kinds
bloodworms 2pack
brimeshrimp
shrimp pellets
spercta
small dead fish
decor:3 fish houses,2 signs that say (no fishing), and plants,rocks all kind of colors.
comes with filter,light,stand.and every thing else fiter alone cost me $200.00 this is a offer u cant refuse the least i will sell it for is ((((($2000.00)))))

did you mean 200$ not 2000$ let me know if that was your intent...

Nov 15, 2004
heh...I bought a 55g complete setup minus power filter for one-twentieth of what your asking. Good luck! BTW, you live in chicago, I'd pick it up for a few hundred if it's in good condition and you get rid of the fish :D

p.s. I love how "small dead fish" is included as one of the items :laugh:

Genral72

Giver of worthless imformation.
Oct 15, 2005
Pittsburgh
Blueskys said:
I agree with Chasesng ( or whatever his name is ). There are a lot of people (just like me ) that stumbled upon this site, and already had a strong bond with it due to their love ( and sacrifice) of fish. Many,many of them do not realize how all of their toil and effort in building a wonderful aquarium truly plays out in the aquaria "aftermarket". The guy (or girl) listing this classified, probably invested close to that amount, and places a high value on all of that effort. I am the same way. I see no reason to slam them with fiscal realities, other than to make yourself feel more important or knowledgeable. There are more polite ways of imparting the realities of the fish aftermarket, than those expressed in postings here, and I hope that whoever buys his tank ( at whatever price) appreciates all of the work that went into it.
Regards,
Newer member Blueskys

:Angel:
Yeah come on guys give the guys a break. Mabye you could PM if you think there was a typo but don't bang the guy.

jason2894

cichlids,cichlids,cichlids!!!!!!!!!
Jan 13, 2006
Ohio
ya but i just bought a used 55 gallon completely set up and it was even cycled for me.....lol for 70 bucks!!!!!

mightyBetta

AC Members
Dec 26, 2005
sublime1184 said:
heh...I bought a 55g complete setup minus power filter for one-twentieth of what your asking. Good luck! BTW, you live in chicago, I'd pick it up for a few hundred if it's in good condition and you get rid of the fish :D

p.s. I love how "small dead fish" is included as one of the items :laugh:
lol! yeah, the dead fish is kinda funny dont you think? Why dont you prise the the fish poop too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store