90 gallon tall Tang to Malawi conversion

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
OOPPSS busted hehehe yep Traitor is what i meant thank you for your observance Efors.. Nothing gets past you my friend..

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
:popcorn:

I like those Copadichromis sp. 'Virginalis Gold' Nkanda! I'd replace the chisumulae with Ps. Acei instead of yellow labs because you will already have yellow from your saulosi. Actually if I was ever to do a mixed tank I'd only use yellow labs & acei as my Mbunas because they are so laid back (comparatively).

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
OOPPSS busted hehehe yep Traitor is what i meant thank you for your observance Efors.. Nothing gets past you my friend..
No problem, amigo! But see, that confusion was because you have a serious case of trading obsession. :grinyes:

Anyway I would be hesitant to put the saulosi with the haps. They are small but can be nippy. I would stick with the labs or acei if you want to mix the haps and mbuna. It can work out otherwise but I just don't like to take risks.
I agree with what Blue stated here about the saulosi. I would do the mix with labs and acei.

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I just can't wait for that pics!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store