90lbs High Quality (Gulf-View) Live Rock and More - Manhattan

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

salazaar

AC Members
Aug 25, 2003
Visit site
I have 90 lbs of live rock that has been in my tank since about October. I originally got it from gulf-view down in Florida, a great supplier of Fiji rock that is then cultured in the gulf for about 10 years. Every inch of my rock is covered in purple/pink/red corraline algae and tons of anemones and small polyps, it's really beautiful. And you can keep any of the critters that happen to be on it at the time. Tons of crabs and snails.

I have about 15 pieces ranging from about 5-10 pounds each. You would need to be able to come and get the rock, since I don't have any transportation and I'm not shipping it.

If you want to buy all the rock I'll sell it for $270. I would also be willing to sell pieces for $15-$20 depending on the size.

I am also going to be selling off the livestock 1 yellow tang, 1 firefish goby, 2 Banggai Cardinalfish

All are in great condition, the tang is about 4 inches and I'd part with for $20, the cardinalfish are each about 3 inches for $15/each and the Goby also 3 inches for $15. Also there's tons of critters in the tank crabs, starfish, snails all of several varieties and types, let me know if your interested.

Salazaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store