A couple questions about my nano

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kgb

AC Members
Jun 6, 2005
Mesa, AZ
I recently bought some more LR, and I was just re arranging it (putting some LR rubble into a filter is good, right?) and I picked up the LR and noticed a lot of little worm things. They looked like they moved with their legs, maybe almost like little shrimps or something. What could these be? Also, there were holes on parts of the LR, and they seemed to be surrounded by a very fine looking sand, almost a muck type of substance, what would this be?

kgb

AC Members
Jun 6, 2005
Mesa, AZ
Now there seems to be some kind of small green thing on the glass. It looks like it's moving one tentacle thing out, sticking it to the glass, and moving up the glass. Like an Inchworm moves, sort of.

Oliver

Oliver
Jan 17, 2005
Perth, Western Australia
as you venture deep and deeper into the marine keeping hobby you will definatley bump into some "wonders of the marine environment". On your live rock about 1 million different things came with it and I was amazed at what came out of mine at night. They basically just eat scrap food and such so don't worry about it.

Gealcath

AC Members
Nov 9, 2003
Visit site
Turn the lights out and let the tank sit for about 10 minutes or so in complete darkness, then use a light with a red filter and you will be amazed :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store