a question for the ladies...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hans

I will eat your fish.
Oct 24, 2003
Gieboldehausen, DE
www.brianhanley.com
i just dont know how im going to get the filter floosss out of the water toob.

why on earth are tampon scented??? who sniffs down there???

:scratch:

adblair

Fisher
Dec 5, 2003
Memphis, TN
Visit site
I'm not sure what is going on with you Hans. Your posts lately have been borderline on being in poor taste. And I am not entirely sure you aren't just posting some of these topics to see what kind of response you will get. This is entirely my own personal opinion of course. :(

got_nailed

AC Members
Mar 26, 2004
roanoke, va
Visit site
I keep wanting to say something about the 8 hour rule, but was hopping someone would say something so I would not have to.

Why would you want to do this Hans?
There are cheaper ways to get filters. With the fibers being so tight I don’t think you would get much flow through them. That’s why there, stopping the flow. But there only made to soak up about 8 tablespoons or so depending on the size you get. I still would think a wad of filter floss would be cheaper in the long run and safer for you fish. I don’t know too much about if fish can get TSS, but it might be a new one.

Have fun and good luck.

Julia

AC Members
Feb 2, 2004
Washington, DC
Visit site
Originally posted by Hans

why on earth are tampon scented???
because they add perfume to everything, including crayons & coffee filters

as for your second question:

Originally posted by Hans
who sniffs down there???

:scratch:
you need to slow down and pay attention, son.

:)

Last edited:

Traci

AC Members
Jun 27, 2003
Austin, Texas
Visit site
I could be mistaken on this, but I do think there are some tampon brands that aren't cotton, but are made with some type of polyester blend for better absorption.

I would imagine that anything the FDA deems safe to insert inside our bodies is probably okay for your filter.

Hans

I will eat your fish.
Oct 24, 2003
Gieboldehausen, DE
www.brianhanley.com
Originally posted by adblair
I'm not sure what is going on with you Hans. Your posts lately have been borderline on being in poor taste. And I am not entirely sure you aren't just posting some of these topics to see what kind of response you will get. This is entirely my own personal opinion of course. :(
just because someone is differnt doesnt mean you should hate me!!! learn to deal with people and dont be so predjudice!! open your mind!!!

anyways

im gonna use the polyfuff stuff, thanks!

luv mykirbs you rule!:sad

aquariumfishguy

Social Regular
Jul 14, 2003
Michigan, USA
www.care4fish.com
Hans, there is a difference in wanting to BE different and just being silly...why post this, why ask "who sniffs up there", why any of it? She's right, the post is just not appropriate for what forum you are in.

As for the rest of you, if you don't like what he says, do not reply. It works well, really. ;)

Hans

I will eat your fish.
Oct 24, 2003
Gieboldehausen, DE
www.brianhanley.com
looks to me like most of the people are enjoying this post, cept you 2 fuddy duddies

aquariumfish guy you have always hated me, ever since i asked why peple like clown loaches so much, due to teh responces, i got some and i love them too now, so whats ur problem kid??? try being fun!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store