A scary thought

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

foolishfish

Registered Fish Offender
Dec 10, 2008
Where the wild things are
Years ago my bike cooked its points on the way home late one night and I had to come back to fix it the next morning. Left it on the side of a major 8 lane highway next to the same exit as the State Police barracks. Next morning as my brother is bringing me back I look across to where my bike was and there are 3 people stripping it with a little pick up backed up to it.

I jump out and run across 8 lanes without really looking too good and there are tires squealin' and horns blowin', so the perps are all jumping in the truck to get away. I dive in the window just as the driver starts the engine and go for the key. Long story longer, I didn't get it and hung on till they were in the fast lane and pushed me off. Rolled and hit the Jersey wall and an off duty LEO got the tag 'cuz she witnessed the whole thing.

$600 in damage to my bike, me with a broken collar bone & dislocated shoulder...took over a year and a half to get the guy into court. He his wife and kids were the perps, but only he was charged. Before anybody testifies his mouth piece stands and tells the judge that his client is a drunk but recently started AA. Judge gave him probation before sentencing and gave him three years (his probation period) to pay me back for the bike damage...nothing else. I yelled B.S. and ended up spending a weekend in the pokey 'cuz I refused to apologize to the judge. Three years later I hadn't got a dime and the judge was retired.

That was the last time that I left it up to the system to fix anything.

Too bad about the guys with the pot charges in their history. They're branded for life. We manage to incarcerate more people in America than any other country in the world, but all of the real criminals still wonder free (visualize that putz from BP watching the yacht races). Doesn't it make ya feel better though to know that at least we're catchin' all of those blood thirsty pot smokin' robbers and rapists ? :eek:

Somebody just shoot me now and get it over with. :rolleyes:

unvmyplecos

without sorrow happiness is nothing
Jun 26, 2008
NY
Dude, its buffalo there are so mAny people trying to get away with crimes. Just look AT byron brown! meltin down guns..... thats why i live 13 miles away :p

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
I definitely can't make out heads or tails on this with just speculation and a media report.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store