A thread for the 150 menagerie and surrounding madness.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice set up!

powerkit

Spiral OUT
Oct 23, 2008
Memphis
www.myspace.com
Thank you all! I will be putting fresh pics up soon(hopefully this weekend). I have move a little bit around in the big tank, and I found our first cluch of fry. I think they are mollies, but I'll be able to tell better as they grow. I am going to add some more slate and sand hopefully. Also I plan to do some work to the stand, i think i will make two cabinets and leave the middle open for a 55gal. we shall see as the work progresses!

mudskippers

AC Members
Jun 1, 2007
Tempe, AZ
creative set up... ;)

powerkit

Spiral OUT
Oct 23, 2008
Memphis
www.myspace.com
Update

I got some updated pics with a little better camera, I still cant take a good pic to save my life, but at least you can get an idea. I got some new livebearers, plants and some more slate and lace rock. Crabby patty finally vacated her castle to move under a nice piece of drift wood, so i was able to take that out:woot:. I put a pic of my poor java moss ball some where on here, turns out thats patty's favorite cusine! some of it has stuck to each of the pieces of driftwood i attached it too, in attempt to hide it from her, so maybe the little pieces will grow and spread, hope so! Also I tried to get some of the tons of lil babies we have. All different sizes and breeds! Such excitement!!!

fulpic.jpg 3fish.jpg angelsword.jpg baby.jpg baby2.jpg babyblack.jpg babyblue.jpg blendbaby.jpg blueb.jpg blueplattie.jpg blurrybaby.jpg center.jpg bravebabies.jpg closekiss.jpg comin2life.jpg crazy.jpg fantail.jpg fish.jpg fisheys.jpg fishy.jpg freck.jpg freckles.jpg glowing plattie.jpg greenandbaby.jpg green.jpg guppie and blackbaby.jpg hideplat.jpg hygrow.jpg itsabebe.jpg kissers.jpg lacecave.jpg lacerock.jpg lava.jpg lp.jpg maleswordhidin.jpg middletank.jpg paintedplattie.jpg pat.jpg patty.jpg pattyhide.jpg pearl.jpg pearlgourami.jpg peekaboo.jpg plattiesbreed.jpg poorjava.jpg rain.jpg rainbow.jpg rainbowplattie.jpg ram.jpg ram2.jpg ram3.jpg ramhygrow.jpg redvelvet.jpg right.jpg rocks.jpg s2.jpg slatepile.jpg sword.jpg swordplat.jpg swordtails.jpg t.jpg t3.jpg tank.jpg tankleft.jpg tankpic.jpg tankright.jpg tanksre.jpg tankwood.jpg tcenter.jpg turnaround.jpg wag.jpg withababy.jpg

powerkit

Spiral OUT
Oct 23, 2008
Memphis
www.myspace.com
Lots of Changes

:dance: So, I snapped a bungload of pics last nite! I made a few changes since the last pics. main change was rehoming most of bettas. I kept 3 females and they are now in the community tank. I rearranged the aquascape, got a few new plants and have more ordered. Also i am gettin some snails and otto for a lil more algea controll. I have upped the wattage on the main light and both spotters, and added 4 extra 120 watt bulbs, which still need reflectors on them. but anyway, heres the pics, hope you will enjoy seein them as much as i enjoyed taken em. sry for the quality of some of them, this camera is hit or miss as to whether it'll take a nice pic or not, and i am still learnin. so here we go, be prepared theres a lot!!!!!

O, and sadly, crabby patty has gone on to greener tanks. so sad, she'll be missed!:cry::cry::cry:

PICT0631.JPG PICT0632.JPG PICT0633.JPG PICT0635.JPG PICT0636.JPG PICT0637.JPG PICT0638.JPG PICT0642.JPG PICT0643.JPG PICT0645.JPG PICT0648.JPG PICT0649.JPG PICT0664.JPG PICT0665.JPG PICT0667.JPG PICT0668.JPG PICT0669.JPG PICT0673.JPG PICT0674.JPG PICT0675.JPG PICT0679.JPG PICT0681.JPG PICT0682.JPG PICT0683.JPG PICT0687.JPG PICT0688.JPG PICT0689.JPG PICT0690.JPG PICT0691.JPG PICT0694.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store