AC Mafia Check In

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
Just logged in for the first time in ages to post about planning to set up a new tank and I come across this. Nice to see some of the old family still around! Things are good here. Got married, moved a couple of times and changed careers yet again.

RB... Mad was never innocent. Even when he was. =)
JB, good to hear from you. One of my favorites to be teamed up with.

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
Things turned to the point guys like me became site mods.

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
He would be an asset.....

jake72

AC Members
Jan 28, 2019
Are you interested in a job?

Joking!!
I'm surprise much moderation is needed here - i do wish there was a bit more traffic but that is a catch 22 - being a small community the quality to noise is good - more people - often more noise. I wish what his name would update his tank threads..... i like his pictures.

Reactions: FreshyFresh

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
ha just was googling vampire crabs and the site popped up a post from here.. good thing comps save passwords.

Mafia was a blast, running them was fun too.

I may look back and read some, i have in the past and you can really see the difference between early and later games.

i got out of the hobby for a bit but im back with a 75 gallon (fish and shrimp) and 15 gallon (dwarf cray and shrimp) planning a 47 gallon paludarium for vampire crabs

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store