Acan feeding question

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

xsdbs

AC Members
Oct 16, 2006
I saw there on amazo where some were offered by a vet supply, I think I will call our vet and see if the have a couple that I can buy. Might save a few pennies by having no shipping. Thanks for the info

Pharmacies usually carry the smaller ones (5 - 10 mL), but I think you'd have to get real lucky to find a 30 mL or 60 mL one at a pharmacy. If you know anyone that works in a lab, check with them and you may be able to get one for free. I got mine when I still worked in a lab where we filtered water out in the field. They'd wear out over time and become difficult to use for our purposes, and my boss would let me have the used ones.

To my surprise, you can buy them on Amazon.com... If you search "30 syringe slip" or "60 syringe slip" under Medical Supplies & Equipment, there's listings to buy as few as 1 to as many as 160. The "slip" part is for the slip style tip (which the pix themselves are not of -- they are generic syringe pix). The slip style tip is the kind that airline fits over nicely.

kay-bee

AC Members
Sep 14, 2005
Tampa, FL
I target feed my acans mysis shrimp using tweezers.

The three kinds of acans I have are able to handle the PE mysis shrimp.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store