Adding more clowns....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

cweg71

Learn to swim....
Jun 28, 2006
Virginia
I have had some of my fish die off over the past few years. I'm pretty certain all were from old age. 4 of my adult bosemani rainbows died (8-10 years), I only have 1 male and 1 female left. I had 4 or 5 emerald brochis die (5 years). I also had a 2 african filter shrimp that died. They were a few years old, but pretty big when purchased so I don't know how old they were. Since my stocking level has come down I am getting 5 clown loaches to add to my existing 6. My friend is breaking down his tank and I am taking his clowns. My current clan has been together for 11 years, so it will be interesting to see how the new guys fit in.
Quarantine tank is set up, picking them up tomorrow.

Wren

AC Members
Mar 27, 2011
Iowa
Real Name
Lisa
Fun! That will be a big school of clown loaches! How big/old are the loaches in each school?
Lisa

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Cool! A whole circus of clowns! Hopefully not too much fighting until the new guys fit in. It'll probably help that the new fish are smaller. We're gonna need some pics!

tonergirl

AC Members
Sep 22, 2008
I am absolutely green with envy!! I wish I could have a whole tank of them BUT it would have to be a really BIG tank,lol. I have 3 of them now, in my 60g and I just love them!! Brian doesn't know it yet but I see a new 90g. tank in our rec room, in the very near future. :) Good luck with the new guys! I'm sure once hierarchy is established, they'll all get along fine!

ps...Pics please...when they're all settled in...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store