ADF's

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
Lol I asked for an ACF and he said they didn't carry clawed frogs :headshake2: Either way.. I'm happy with him, I didn't like ADFs as much as ACFs.

Last edited:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice.

eroomlorac

Happy as a clam
Mar 18, 2008
Farm Country, Northern Illinois
Cute. I have two ADFs and two ACFs (in seperate tanks, of course) and they all eat pellets along with frozen foods. The ACFs eat right out of my fingers and they are still teeny tiny babies. About as big as the ADFs right now. Have fun with your froggy. He's cute.

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
Aww, he's already eating bloodworms from my hand.. I'll get him some live mosquito larvae tomorrow, and he'll have guppies and mollies all year round.

b.greene

AC Members
Jan 30, 2008
Northern Michigan
My ADF are way too blind to catch their own fry. I freeze the fry and then thaw and use as needed. I target feed them, along with brine shrimp with a turkey baster.

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
Would he like ghost shrimp? I was thinking about getting some for my senegal anyway.

000_6979.JPG

SchizotypalVamp

The REAL AC Mafia
Mar 18, 2008
California
awww he's so cute! ADFs need a more varied diet than just bloodworms, but this guy you have many possibilities for with diet. I don't own em since they're illegal here, but I'm sort of turning into a frog addict, so if they were I probably would. I love my ADFs, though!

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
Your frog is an ACF and with a predatory nature, it'll eat shrimps.
I might have to wait until he's a bit bigger, since all of the shrimp at my LFS are almost as big as he is...

I know that.. lol if I tap something in front of him he grabs it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store