Adjusting PH

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

m007

m007
Jan 4, 2007
Toronto, Canada
You can add it from Google in the tool bar under add-ons or google buttons.
yahoo has one also. You can also search for free spellchecker download. Once installed it will work any where you text on the internet.
I don't think rayjay was looking for a spell checker for himself LOL :rolleyes:

rayjay

AC Members
Nov 27, 2002
www.angelfire.com
How will you keep things cool in the summer?
I have the A/C that I installed after my heat losses while on holidays two years in a row. Unfortunately I went on holdiays a month after it was installed and a $20 part failed and the A/C didn't work. Trouble was, with A/C installed, I no longer had a neighbour come in to open all the windows every day so the temps got higher than the 2 previous holidays.
Hopefully no more failures, but just in case, I have the neighbour checking daily now if I go away.
I don't think rayjay was looking for a spell checker for himself
Actually, it was for me as I'm a notoriously bad speller and use the spellcheck feature on all the forums that provide them. It's nice to just one click and have it come up.
Also, I think there are others here that could use it also. Some may not be aware that their spelling is lacking as a recent comment on a thread indicated that the hobbyist didn't think he/she had a spelling problem but to my eyes, the problem is there.
For this forum, I've been trying to remember to copy and paste after finishing my post, and using the Netscape e-mail spell checker to make corrections.
Problem there is after I find the mistakes, I sometimes miss making all the corrections on my post.
I'll investigate the various offerings and see if something is suitable for this non computer literate illiterate.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store