African Cichlid tank and levels questions

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Roody

AC Members
Sep 13, 2009
Florida
Thanks again everyone. I am now working to add more hiding spaces to my aquarium. Not a lot of options here locally when it comes to rocks. I will keep looking though.

blue2fyre

Blue Fish
Oct 7, 2008
Wisconsin
Real Name
Ashley
Have you tried a place like Lowes or Home Depot or Menard's? I'm not sure where you live but usually one of those places has rocks. I got mine from Menard's, it was way cheaper than the lfs. Also try landscaping companies or companies that sell bulk rock, that's where you get the good deals.

Roody

AC Members
Sep 13, 2009
Florida
Have you tried a place like Lowes or Home Depot or Menard's? I'm not sure where you live but usually one of those places has rocks. I got mine from Menard's, it was way cheaper than the lfs. Also try landscaping companies or companies that sell bulk rock, that's where you get the good deals.
Thanks for the suggestions blue2frye. I will look further at local places like that. I struck out already with the closest Lowe's, but I will find something. :)

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Also, maybe you have the opportunity to collect your own rocks from a river or creek nearby. That's what I did.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store