African Dwarf Frog Sick?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jancy

Registered Member
Feb 11, 2010
Honestly - Nothing is ok with this frog situation what so ever!
Please give him away while he may still have a chance of surviving.

longmvu

AC Members
Oct 17, 2010
what is the easiest aquarium pet to take care off using the item i already have in the aquarium like filter heater

longmvu

AC Members
Oct 17, 2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO FROGGY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeavisMom62

AC Members
Apr 4, 2010
I'm so sorry longmvu. Its too bad that you didn't follow the suggestions everyone has given you. ADF's are VERY sensitive. They do not have scales, meaning they have no protection against water pollution, certain medications, ammonia.... They are very difficult to care for and not something I would ever recommend for a beginner.

If you want to use your aquarium for something, how about a planted tank? Learn about aquatic plants! You can still use your tank and heater and filter. BUt you don't need to add fish. There are lots of different things that you can do with planted tanks, all sorts of plants from different regions of the world. You can create an african tank or an american tank or an amazon tank. All sorts of possibilities. Once the tank has been up and running for a couple of months, maybe add a couple of nerite snails. They are very beautiful and nothing will suffer.

BeavisMom62

AC Members
Apr 4, 2010
Just re-read my reply. I meant that "planted tanks are beautiful and nothing will suffer". Obviously the snails would suffer if he chose not to care for them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store