AH supply ballast broken, how to get new?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

eightlegs

Registered Member
May 19, 2003
Visit site
This is kind of stupid. I was quite happy with the 55W AH supply system ordered two years ago that I decided to get a new one. However, believe or not - one day after they sent out the package, my old 55W ballast died!

Now the question is where to get a new one? Supposingly I should buy from AH supply, but it seems they don't have a technical service phone number, and the chance of getting their email reply seems not so big.

Any experience of replacing AH supply ballast? Your suggestion and help will be greatly appreciated

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
When our corallife ballast went out, we went online and found a tech support number. Spoke directly with a rep, and he gave us the address and authorization to send it in for repairs. They ended up replacing it, free of charge.

Might work with AH. Worth a try. Just look for the manufacturer, not retail operations.

eightlegs

Registered Member
May 19, 2003
Visit site
Thanks guys.
I just recieved the (sort of surpring) reply from AH supply. They told me to call one number.
I don't know whether my ballast is still under warranty, as a replacement is $24.99 plus shipping! :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store