Alcohol Depletion Bar Graph ..LOL "Bar" ..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nursie

AC Members
Jan 15, 2005
Peoria, IL
Real Name
michelle
Well, Kas...I think Joe and I have been around long enough to know the rules. Save the one liners.

And my post was about a "culture", not religion or politics.

happychem

redorkulated
Dec 9, 2003
Halifax, NS
Visit site
Hehe, that would be something! Instead of all these bombs and guns, let's just let the leaders settle things in a drunken brawl! Although apparently if we did that Luxemburg might decide to take over the world! :D

Incidentally, I suspect that the decrease in French consumption is the same reason as why the Italians now drink more wine per capita than the French. For the past decade or so the French have been dinking less volume of wine and focussing more resources on higher quality wines but at a lower volume.

Timmain42

Disturbed Quasi-Genius
Jan 4, 2002
D/FW, TEXAS
www.xmenclan.org
Whaaaa?!!!? The US is only 19th? I need to drink more! :)

FishSeller

AC Members
Apr 28, 2005
Not to worry. After this weekend, I can say with relative certainty that I single handedly kicked us up into the top three.

At one point very VERY late in the evening, I realized that the beer koozie I had been carrying around was from the Make a Wish Foundation and they put their PHONE NUMBER ON IT! That's one five minute message they weren't expecting...I'll tell you that right now... You have a lot to wish for when you're plowed at 5 a.m...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store