FREE algae gel food mix samples - NH - $0.00 shipped

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

cellodaisy

AC Members
Jan 11, 2009
Cincinnati OH 45219
meganstrickland.com
Nice offer! I wish I could take you up on it, but I don't suppose it's fair to squawk for a free sample when I don't yet have the fish to feed it to. (Tank set-up/cycling in progress, who knows when I'll ever have otos. *sigh*)
That's no problem at all. You've already expressed interest in buying some in the future, so feel free to put your name in the hat for a sample. :)

247Plants

Plant Obsessed
Mar 23, 2007
eastside LBC
I have often tossed this idea around in my head. I wanted to "paint" rocks with it and let them dry and then submerge the rocks for feeding as needed.

Put me in line. Got calico bn's as the primary feeders.

*Edit- Regular mix. No calcium needed.

Last edited:

deeleywoman

All men are equal before fish.
Mar 9, 2009
Newport News, VA
www.etsy.com
i've fed him spinach before, in small amounts in the snail jello i made, with no ill effects but i'd rather not take the chance. he's eaten cabbage before, as well as romaine and leaf lettuce, kale, and collards. all are naturally good sources of calcium, which is why he gets them so much- or at least, when he doesn't have a good supply of floaters and i don't have the time or money to find more for him lol

it's really sweet of you to offer this, and i'm sure he'll appreciate it as much as i do =)

RodInCALIFORNIA

EBAY ADDICT !
Aug 5, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Real Name
ROD
i have 5 plecos and hundreds of briggs and giant ramshorn snails i would like to try either or both what ever you decide to send - thanks rod

cellodaisy

AC Members
Jan 11, 2009
Cincinnati OH 45219
meganstrickland.com
he's eaten cabbage before, as well as romaine and leaf lettuce, kale, and collards. all are naturally good sources of calcium, which is why he gets them so much- or at least, when he doesn't have a good supply of floaters and i don't have the time or money to find more for him
Okay then. I'll throw some cabbage powder in the next time I order supplies. Won't have it for your sample, but maybe next time. :)

deeleywoman

Mar 9, 2009
Newport News, VA
www.etsy.com
thank you :D if they go for this like i think they do, you'll probably have a hard time keeping up with the demand... darn turtle alone eats like a friggin' teenager lol

Aphotic Phoenix

Graver Girl
Jun 5, 2007
Virginia, USA
I'd definitely like to try this out because if it works well I'll order some to share between my boyfriend and I. :D I think coating some river stones with this stuff will be a easy way to give my shrimp and snails something to graze on.

1. Either mix is fine.
2. Snails (nerites, mts, and ramshorn) and shrimp (amano and cherry).

deeleywoman

Mar 9, 2009
Newport News, VA
www.etsy.com
um, i'm pretty sure that this food mix is intended to be consumed by aquatic life; don't think you and your boyfriend would like it very much. >.> :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store