All Male Peacock/Hap Setup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DrgRcr

AC Members
Dec 17, 2008
Central NJ
I sold the Flametail today. Since I took him out of the main tank and put him in a 40 breeder by himself, his color exploded. He is a real stunner when he's displaying. It killed me to let him go, but he was just not happy with the others, and I didn't want to stress him to death. I have a new vid I took of the tank, I'll post it up soon.

Dego510

AC Members
Oct 22, 2009
Chicago, IL
DrgRcr and Efors - I know that you guys liked my previous rockwork, but I decided to move the rocks again (out of boredom:y220d:). Of course, now I can't decide which setup I like more . . . the previous one or the current one below. I know that it's my tank and it's what I like, however, I'm becoming indecisive like my wife (shh . . . let's not say that out loud) and I would like other fishkeepers' advice.

Of course, all other fishkeepers are encouraged to give their preference as well.

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
As you say, the final decision is yours; but if you want my opinion, I like the previous rockwork more than the current one. I like the high rock piles on both sides and something more open spaced in the middle with smaller rocks as in the previous setup. IMO, the tank looks more natural that way.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store