FS All Must Go! (Pickup preferable, CT)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DGalt

AC Members
Jun 1, 2008
Connecticut
I'm leaving for Chicago for graduate school in a couple of months, and unfortunately I will not be taking my current 15 gallon set-up with me (I'm debating starting a new tank once I get there, but that's another issue).

It would be great if I could sell some of this stuff instead of just tossing it in my parents' basement to never be seen again. So here is what I've got:

15 gallon AGA tank

Eheim Classic Canister filter (Eheim 2213)

Aquaclear 50 HOB filter

Hagen Glo 24" 48W T5 HO light fixture (Comes with Giesemann Powerchrome Midday 24W 24in bulb and Giesemann Powerchrome Aquaflora 24W 24in bulb, used for about 6 months)

Visi-Therm Submersible Stealth 50W heater

~2.5 bags (~22.5 L or ~50lbs if my math is right) of ADA Aqua Soil - Amazonia

5lb CO2 tank (mostly full, currently at 800psi)

2 small submersible filters (a Hagen Elite mini and a Rio 180, both have been slightly modified for CO2 injection)

I also have a bunch of odds and ends (e.g. various fish foods, some Prime and Seachem clarity, several pieces of driftwood, about of lb each of KNO3, KH2PO4, and Plantex CSM+ B fertilizers)

I'd like to get about $200 for all of it. I'm willing to split pieces up, though, so if one or two things in particular interest you let me know.

Pick up is preferable, especially for the light fixture (and obviously the tank). I am in Storrs, CT (at the University of CT)

PM me if interested in any or all of this stuff

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store