Altolamproloogus calvus (BCWP)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
I thought that would update this post: I saved a couple calvus BCWP fry for myself and have been growing them out in my Muzi gold head tank along with a few orange fin comps that I am growing out too. These calvus have got to be getting close to 4" :eek: My plan is to grow out a few altolamps from several species and to put them in a show tank featuring some Mikula gibberosa. Here are a few pics of the calvus BCWP that are in my Muzi tank. Hope you like...

This one is my favorite. He's got a little bit of battle damage at the front of his dorsal fin (shame bc he could have been a show fish). He also has some gold lace around the edge of his fins.

Russ

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
These are amazing fishes and pics...WOW!!!

stylEmon

BLAM sucka BLAM
Mar 11, 2011
I'd say about 60% of the ones you sent me have the yellow on their head too! Looks awesome!

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
They look great stylEmon. Thanks for adding the pictures :)

BTW have routine problems getting AC from either my laptop or my home PC. My browser says Not Implemented. Only site I have trouble with??? Amy ideas? I am getting on this site with my mobile right now.

Thanks, Russ

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store