Amazon River Disaster & Global Warming Facts

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Tay690

Addicted to Loaches
Feb 5, 2009
Without reading the 12 pages (and counting)
I want to say thank you for that article...it's worrisome

There is honestly no point in complaining about any of this honestly...nothing will EVER change

Don't bother holding your breath waiting for change...waiting for humans to wake up and smell the toxic waste

I don't agree that humans in general are the cause of global warming issues...

It's corporations / industrial trash constantly dumping this junk in our water

We drink this stuff every day...eat food that contains the contaminated water and we all wonder why cancer runs rampant nowadays

Fact of the matter is plain and simple

As long as money and profit are involved...we will never EVER change our ways

Corporations are accountable to government
Government amends laws every single day we live to allow these idiots a "Legal" way to dispose of their sludge
Who is government accountable to? Nobody at all
Used to be they were accountable to the people and looked out for our best interest
But again...profit profit profit...they could honestly care less about our planet and the constant downward spiral it's in
Why do they continue to sell gasoline as a primary fuel source when there have been proven examples that it not only hurts our environment and there are SO MANY alternatives that the fuel companies just buy the **** patents to and destroy the project

It's the same reason companies don't make high quality products anymore...everything seems to crap out within' a certain period of time after you get it

If you bought something and it lasted forever then the company wouldn't make very much money would it?

Making electric cars (or even a more battery reliant hybrid) would be taking TOO MUCH money out the oil companies hands and throwing it into the hydro companies...that's not smart business is it? Buy the product...crush it and continue on your way

It's this dog eat dog mentality that got us here...and it sure as hell won't stop in our lifetimes

It's really cute to see how well these money grubbing fuel corporations cover their butts...their strings reach quite far

To allow an oil mining company to just obliterate 1000's of miles of ocean (to the point you could actually see the oil spill from a satellite in space) with no consequence? I swear the first 2 days it happened everyone was irate...then it kind of just got swept under the rug...yet still they continue?

Most corporations would rather pay the fines (because they are FAR cheaper...and again...profit) than pay to fix the actual problem they have

And our moronic governments allow them to do it...with a slap on the wrist at best...and if our moronic governments don't allow them to do it...then they either do it illegally or they pay a nice chunk of change to (I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone) a developing country to tuck the junk away somewhere for mere chump change

It's a sick sad world we live in...and it's not getting any better

dundadundun

;sup' dog? ;woof and a wwwoof!
Jan 21, 2009
S.E. PA
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store