an update of my 29

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

homedog98

AC Members
Jul 19, 2011
Ga
mytankbuilds1.webs.com
Real Name
Lauren
Thanks! She's had at least two... Probably more, but I've only found fry from two. If all goes as planned, the plec should be coming in Monday, then the female ram, then in a few months the cories. :) the plec is fully grown, so we'll see what happens with the cories. :)

homedog98

AC Members
Jul 19, 2011
Ga
mytankbuilds1.webs.com
Real Name
Lauren
Alright, the pleco is here! I'll update the webiste in a few days, but he's beautiful! I trust the buyer enough to go without QT, and also... The plec would be miserable in a ten gallon for a month. I'll also take some new pics of the tank, since it's been totally rescaped. :) the pleco was accidentally uprooting the plants when he was exploring, so I uprooted and cleared out all the broken and dead plants and the wood, threw out the plants that weren't looking too hot, and cleaned everything up. I replanted everything and put the plants onto one side, and made a cave with the wood and the rocks on the other side. There's a large open space in the middle, and I put the terra cotta pot near the back along with a second. I like the new look, but Everything still needs to grow in a bit. :) it's kinda hard to explain what it looks like lol, so I'll update the site ASAP. Ill also snap some more pics of the new addition.

homedog98

AC Members
Jul 19, 2011
Ga
mytankbuilds1.webs.com
Real Name
Lauren
Yeah, I found it on a beach, I boiled and soaked the crap out of it for weeks lol... Never sunk. A few months held down with a rock and wella! :) thanks! I'm really happy with how it turned out.

spencerguy1

I dont do Tuesdays.
Jul 19, 2010
Illinois
Real Name
Spencer
Looks great!

homedog98

AC Members
Jul 19, 2011
Ga
mytankbuilds1.webs.com
Real Name
Lauren
Zucchini's still there, but I saw him chewing on it last night. The ram and the pleco have an interesting relationship now lol. The pleco has claimed the position as boss of the tank (like really... Even the tetras are scared of him lol), so the ram is trying to kind of buddy up with him in order to stay safe. He kind of uses the pleco as a bodyguard lol. He's even sharing the pleco's cave! (but whenever the plec turns around the ram gets whapped in the face)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store