An update photo of my terror fish..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
Ohh Yeah...
im tempted to try so many different combinations, it be near impossible to get some of them to breed though, AI could work, but i dont think im willing to try.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
hehehe yes it is efors he is my special buddy and he is lucky i found him because my eye sight sucks aye, hehehee...

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
I wouldn't post it, a lot of die hard cichlid hobbyist will criticize the attempt.. mine was an accident aye..

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
lol, i dont even know how it would be possible, itd be cool though, imagine the possibilities! sexfaciatus/lelupi! i suppose if you stock a male with several females of a different species he might get desperate....

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yep i agree he def would try aye.. Mine were in the 120gal with tons of rock i guess two of them were bored in all.. LOL..

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
now just to decide what species to try. i guess ive got a project for my next auction, to try and find species of lamprologines for cheap and sex and sort them.

suggested species to try?

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
hmm, its already been done...... others?

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Dude i am getting a trio of Exocochromis this monday ..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store