and you thought YOU had a bad day at school..

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ace25

www.centralcoastreefclub. com
Oct 3, 2005
www.centralcoastreefclub.com
I eded up getting her fired for driving through railroad crossing arms after telling her to go through no train was coming lol.
Wow, your parents must be so proud of you. Not that I blame you 100%, it is the drivers responsibility to follow the laws, but still if what you say is true I hope you feel bad knowing you put someone out of a job and now your parents are going to have to help pay for their welfare, unemployment, foodstamps, etc until they find a new job. I am sure a school bus driver doesn't make a whole lot of money, just barely enough to make it paycheck to paycheck... and now?

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
Chill pills. It pains me in this particular instance to say that we should go back to the thread topic (yes even in GCC). Basically...if you don't want to comment on the article please consider not posting in the thread.

That is not to say that you should in fact post in the thread...

arachnar

AC Members
Jan 4, 2009
He probably got suspended because he constantly annoying and this was the last straw.

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
lmao.

i agree this kid shouldnt get in trouble,

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store