Andrew's 36 gallon Bowfront

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BostonGahden

AC Members
Feb 6, 2011
Your update was awesome timing! I had just done a search on black skirt tetras and this thread came up. I had been wondering what the tank looked like now, when I came to the last page to see you had updated it just today. What a coincidence, and I love your tank! Do your cherry barbs bother your angelfish at all?
Thanks!

Both the cherry barbs and the albino cherry bards get along with the angel fish. In fact, the barbs & angels treat each other like the other isn't even there. They both just go amongst the day, and don't pay attention to each other. I've never seen aggressiveness or even nervousness with either group. They just don't hang out together (unless it is feeding time).

Big Mike

Large Member
Sep 8, 2009
IL
Real Name
Huge Mike
Nice lookin tank!! I love your driftwood!!

rufioman

"That guy"
Aug 16, 2010
Northern Arizona, USA.
Real Name
Heath
That driftwood is winning, so hard. Nice piece and great tank!

:cheers:

BostonGahden

AC Members
Feb 6, 2011
Been too long since my last update. Tank is still running like clock-work!

Been close to a year and a half since it the tank has been up and running. I still have the 3 angels, and have only lost one cherry barb over the entire time.

In May I did get 7 Otocinclus to add in. Within a few weeks they were all dead. I am pretty sure that the angels harassed them/stressed them out.

Might eventually do some research to see if there are any other fish I can add it without disrupting what I already have with the angels and cherry barbs. They have a good thing going, and don't want to kill the balance that is going on.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store