Android App is out! Get it today!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Windy

AC Members
May 30, 2007
Theed Palace on Naboo
Real Name
Lazaro
Aquaria Central chat app.

Even though the AC app was free, I wish the app also came with the ability to chat in the chat room. That app is separate and not free :silly:. NOT FAIR. It took a bit to find the AC page itself because it would bring me to a list of threads with the names of what they were about. All in all, I m glad AC has an app. Now, it's time to think about downloading and paying for the app that will allow me to chat in the chatroom. The app is called tap talk. My Apple iPad does not allow me to go on AC chat without an app for chatting. Is there another app that is FREE?

Last edited:

dougall

Mar 29, 2005
Even though the AC app was free, I wish the app also came with the ability to chat in the chat room. That app is separate and not free :silly:. NOT FAIR. It took a bit to find the AC page itself because it would bring me to a list of threads with the names of what they were about. All in all, I m glad AC has an app. Now, it's time to think about downloading and paying for the app that will allow me to chat in the chatroom. The app is called tap talk. My Apple iPad does not allow me to go on AC chat without an app for chatting. Is there another app that is FREE?
If you're talking about Tapatalk, then as far as I know all the AC app is, is an unbranded/rebranded version of tapatalk (Or at least it used to be, I uninstalled it after the first release and still opt to use my phone's browser instead) so chances are that any features available in the pay version of the software may well be slated for a future release of the MAN app.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store