Anemone ID

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

darkcirca

AC Members
Feb 28, 2007
Fairfax, VA
www.thereptilefile.com
It doesn't span the one side, like only a few inches of it. All the coral is under the one side though where the light shines down.

rsw686

AC Members
Feb 27, 2007
Virginia
How do you feed it and what size pieces? I have krill and frozen brine shrimp, but can buy more food.

Germanman

My fish are my babies
It doesn't span the one side, like only a few inches of it. All the coral is under the one side though where the light shines down.
ull want a light that spans it all...im afraid but money is such an issue...then again im brok and have no job and i make it somehow with my $4000 reef...lol ull manage...ur doing great so far!:)
How do you feed it and what size pieces? I have krill and frozen brine shrimp, but can buy more food.
chopped up krill mysis shrimp brine, and phytoplankton, preferably live is best for it.

rsw686

AC Members
Feb 27, 2007
Virginia
ull want a light that spans it all...
The bulbs are around 24 inches long. So 4-5 inches isn't covered with them. There wasn't any options that covered the tank completely since the tank is 30" wide. We only had 200 to spend on it. Spent probably 1,500 on this tank so far. Eventually I want to move to a larger tank with a built in overflow and get some metal halide lights.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store