anemone melting?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ReneeC

AC Members
Mar 19, 2007
New Mexico
Well my nem died lastnight he started shrinking almost as soon as I put him in the qt tank but I think he was the reason why my nitrates were so high. They started rising when he first got sick. But i'm gonna be upgrading my light before i get anything else in the tank. And I'm gonna be doing a alot of reading about all the different kinds of nems and corals i can get with my new light.

Also thanks for all the help that all of u gave me. I've learned so much on here!!!

Germanman

My fish are my babies
Well my nem died lastnight he started shrinking almost as soon as I put him in the qt tank but I think he was the reason why my nitrates were so high. They started rising when he first got sick. But i'm gonna be upgrading my light before i get anything else in the tank. And I'm gonna be doing a alot of reading about all the different kinds of nems and corals i can get with my new light.

Also thanks for all the help that all of u gave me. I've learned so much on here!!!
sorry to hear that!
good luck in the futuer

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store