Angelfish Journal

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

aj2494

R.I.P. Guys
Jul 31, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Very nice fish. The male is hybrid of types. Definitely gold, and maybe chocolate or smokey or black lace. Very beautiful fish.

CookieMonster96

AC Members
Sep 10, 2010
Thanks everybody!! Well not much of an update because nothing out of the normal has happened. The pair still hasn't laid eggs but i expect eggs before thursday. Will keep you guys updated.

-Cookie

Garloki72

AC Members
Jun 23, 2010
Well it happend again! I have eggs! My pair spawned today as i watched with aww. What i hypothizised what happened last time wont happen this time because last time the male didnt fertilize the eggs and this time he did. I can expect to hatch sundaay and monday. Feel free to leave comments!

-Cookie

P.S. This is my "tempoary" account until i get my phone fixed b/c it has all my passwords in it!(Yeah i know smart huh.)

CookieMonster96

AC Members
Sep 10, 2010
Long time no update! So the eggs didnt make it passed day 2. They were only like 15 that actually hatched but I think the parents decided to eat them because they were so few. So i now wait until the next spawn which will be monday or tuesday. Here is a pic of the 2nd spawn right after they laid them:

Feel free to comment!

CookieMonster96

AC Members
Sep 10, 2010
Long time no post huh? Well I've been really busy. Updtaes-Spawed on the 4th and hatched on the 6th. Here are some pictures to make up for my absence:

Dad getting mad at me:

Mom guarding fry:

Fry on the 4th day:

Can you see their little tails?

This is the 5th day:

Here is Dad saying "Cheese":

Will post pics again once they go free swimming unsless you want pictures everyday.

CookieMonster96

AC Members
Sep 10, 2010
Ok so update for you guys. The last batch was eaten on day 8. They laid again and now it is day 8 and all fry are free swimming which is good. They are also eating baby brine shrimp. Sorry no pictures because they are so hard to photograph since they are moving quick and are small will try but wont gaurantee they will be any good.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store