angelfish tattoo

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

shadow999991

AC Members
Feb 12, 2009
"sorry for the long wait time they had me going to work at 2 Am...... had to sleep lol"

well i did ask around and theres two people who i can use some girl who's a realy good drawler but she doesn't sanatizer her needles like she should and she presses to hard, and than i took karate with this guy who'll give me a discount who everyone says is amazing. maybe i'll just have to design one myself, but my sketching has gone realy down hill, havn't done it in forever

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
many tattoo artists use light tables.. if you get a photo scan it and they will adjust the image a copier,, they reverse the image and draw it out on the light board.

sanitized needles? if they make their own yes. many artists purchase pre made needles these are already sterile and packaged. the tubes should be cleaned and they run in an autoclave.
the artist should be wearing surgical gloves (SOP) .

as far as pressing.. they really shouldn't have to press hard. pretty much like drawing but the machine speed is adjusted to help achieve a good line.
remember the needle is going in many many times per second...tiny dots reallly.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store