FS Angels*Rams*Plecos*Corys*Killifish*Shrimp*Snails*M oss-Woodridge, IL- Shipping/Pickup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
pm sent

ronw007

Breeder
Apr 17, 2007
Woodridge, Illinois
Real Name
Ron
Green Shrimp

MONARK, I sent you a vistor message, since you can't receive PM's yet.

For everyone else the shrimp are the Green Shrimp and not the Dark Green Shrimp. The scientific name is up in the air, I have seen both shrimp labeled as Cardinia Sp. I have also seen the Dark Green Shrimp labeled as Caridina babaulti. Most of the info on the net is scarce or conflicking about these types of shrimp.

jlink17

AC Members
Mar 15, 2009
Fish arrived today in great shape. Already acclimated and swimming around in the tank like they have always been there. Thanks!!! These are great fish so don't hesitate to get any. I have some panda cory that I got from him last year and they are doing great. He has great stock!

ronw007

Breeder
Apr 17, 2007
Woodridge, Illinois
Real Name
Ron
Thank You

Brandy,

Thanks for letting me know that the fish arrived today and that you are happy with them. I appreciate the great comments you left as well. I hope the koi angel and albino BN pleco make a nice addition to your tank. Thanks for the repeat business.

Ron

Lillyan

AC Members
Jan 26, 2010
Culpeper, VA
Is that one Angel dead/sick??

Interested in some fish, but need to know wtf is going on with that guy...

ronw007

Breeder
Apr 17, 2007
Woodridge, Illinois
Real Name
Ron
Caroline,

Thanks for the free bump and your kind words. I hope the 4 GBR's are settling in nicely to their new home. If you should have any other questions or need any more assistance, please let me know.

Lillyan,

No, the angel is not dead or sick, he was just swimming on his side to get away from the flash. They spook very easily when in a small speciman container and the flash from the camera goes off. I actually had one of the larger Koi angels jump out of the container when I was trying to take pictures of them.

Ron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store