Angels

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Smitti

AC Members
May 29, 2005
Wasaga Beach On
Hello

My friend has Angles and wants to know what kind of fish she can keep with them. thanks for your help!

Smitti

AC Members
May 29, 2005
Wasaga Beach On
i beleave it is a 35g...And i think that she would want something inturesting that will not be eaten

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Some deep-bodied tetras such as diamond tetras will look stunning in her tank.:hearts: Hope she provides plants as well to make her tank look quite natural.:)

Smitti

AC Members
May 29, 2005
Wasaga Beach On
i think there are real plants in there....and there are quite a few really nice decorations and it looks really good

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
rams, apistos, hatchets, rasboras....

jm1212

Pterophyllum scalare
Jul 22, 2006
Chicago
Real Name
Jon
lemon tetras, rummynsoe tetras, platies, corydoras

no danios, neons, cardinals, barbs, african cichlids, clown loaches (well, they get to bgi anyway) sharks, or white clouds. stay away from rainbowfish. they can be kept together, but the rainbows are just to hyperactive.

tonytheboss1

AC Members
May 16, 2006
N.Y.C.
Real Name
TONY
:cool: Agree w/ most of the above choices but before adding it would be good to know how many angels are presently in the 35g? How big are they? What type of filtration? Is it fully established? Not trying to be a wet blanket but these are important ques. for success. Good luck, "T"

dizzykylie

AC Members
Oct 20, 2006
Ohio
www.myspace.com
I have glo-lite tetras, red-eye tetras, and neon tetras (which I wouldn't recommend as I heard that angel fish can dine on these guys).

I have also had cories and platys in with mine with no problems. My angel is way laid back and stays to himself all of the time. He is almost 5 inches now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store