Annette's 58 Gallon Oceanic Reef

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
Very sweet start! I was guna mention reptile screen, but I see its done. Take a peek at my 10g nano and let me know what you think.

AnnetteG

getting back to basics
Sep 24, 2007
Thanks FWF! Do you happen to have a link directly to your 10g?

picked up a few new friends yesterday! Got a Randall's Goby, Tail Spot Blenny, Starry Blenny & a pistol shrimp! In the store, the Randall's Goby & the pistol shrimp were hanging out together. I put them in the tank in the same area. Now, up until then, the pink bar goby & yellow watchman had been sharing the same burrow. Apparently the pink bar goby found and claimed the pistol shrimp. I took these pics yesterday as they made their way across the front of the tank.

Pinky seems to be saying "Mine!"

They ended up on the other side of the tank in a cave behind a rock where I may never see them again. :p I guess he told the yellow watchman "I'm taking my shrimp & we're getting our own place!"

Here's a pic of the little cutie that is the tail spot blenny.

I had taken out one of the water polishing sponges and the micro bubbles got really bad so that's not the greatest pic. I put the sponge back. I need to slow the flow thru the fuge, but I don't have a powerhead in there yet, so it's running fully open for now. I am ordering the new Koralia Evolution 1050.

I also picked up about 25 pounds of NICE rock from a reef club guy who lives near me on Friday night and a couple of really pretty zoa colonies. More pics soon! I have a nice little P&S but either I don't know what I'm doing or it just isn't up to the task of aquarium pics.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store