Any cool stuff for Xmas?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
I got a sweet crossbow (I've been watching too much Walking Dead).

KellyFrancis

Holo the Wise Wolf
Jul 13, 2012
My mom bought a keurig platinum from costco a few weeks ago. I think that the thing hasnt gone a day without being used at least three times. I make a hot chocolate every day before work or school (or both if I get the chance). I am thinking about making the switch to coffee, I just have to find the one I like.
Oh I think my digestive system hates the thing! Lol. I use mine at least three times a day!

Try Green Mountain Coffee brand "Wild Mountain Blueberry" coffee. It's sooo yummy!! (Some sugar really brings out the flavor of the blueberries). That and this are my favs so far:

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1357594248.258899.jpg

Let me know if you fall into any tasty coffee!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1357594248.258899.jpg

KellyFrancis

Holo the Wise Wolf
Jul 13, 2012
I got really nice pajamas. And 300 cash. Along with a new wireless mouse for my comp. Debating getting a kindle fire hd. Or some anime figures. Idk yet

Sent from my Huawei U8800-51 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Do the Kindle. Esp if you're a reader. I LOVE mine!! (and it's not even HD, lol)

And then we can exchange reading suggestions!! :D I love new book-buddies!!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
I got some great shaving stuff :-

A new straight razor :-

A really nice Semogue shaving brush, a shaving scuttle, and a nifty Superman piggy bank to use as a sharps container for my used DE Safety Razor blades (when I'm running late I don't use the straight) :-

And also this vintage Safety Razor (Gilette Fatboy, 1961) - handy one for travelling :-

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA

Sent from my Droid using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store