Any other snake lovers??

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BoJangles

AC Members
Apr 24, 2008
RI
Pics because tricksterpup says i HAVE to lol
Sangrea she is the latest and last addition(no more room on the rack) just a standard columbian red tail

Recaro the Hogg Island

Leto the albino- you cant see it but she has an amazing red tint to her scales looks BOSS

Ziva the hypo-she is slightly larger than in these pics shes prob around 4.5-5ft now

Buggsy- het albino

Misha-ball python spider, again she is slighly larger than in these pics but the color and pattern are the same

Blood red-never named this corn just always called her i think blood red

Pistachio-our first ball python he is a pastel

Couldnt find any better pics at this time will try to find some later

I believe i covered everyone if i forgot a snake let me know and ill find it..whew that was long

lindsey crashed

fish nerd.
Oct 21, 2007
ATX
my newest addition..... :)

jaguar coastal carpet with some stripe influence..
i named him jeremy fisher. wonder if anyone gets that reference...

tricksterpup

It's SPRING!!! BUNNIE RABBITS
Apr 16, 2001
Minneapolis
tricksterpupstanks.blogspot.com
Real Name
Jim Soos
Pics because tricksterpup says i HAVE to lol
yes you do.. How dare you talk about having a nice collection without pictures.

Leto the albino- you cant see it but she has an amazing red tint to her scales looks BOSS

What line is he??? Do you know where his genetic origins are from? Is he a sharpe strain?

Buggsy- het albino

ered everyone if i forgot a snake let me know and ill find it..whew that was long
Very nice looking snake, very clean body with very little speckling.

I am always a sucker for a very nice Pastel. Very very nice snake..

BoJangles

AC Members
Apr 24, 2008
RI

What line is he??? Do you know where his genetic origins are from? Is he a sharpe strain?
i have no idea what line she is, i am trying to figure it out but unsure, at any rate i got a killer deal on her, and she is a sweetheart....when shes not hungry or grumpy :duh:

tricksterpup

It's SPRING!!! BUNNIE RABBITS
Apr 16, 2001
Minneapolis
tricksterpupstanks.blogspot.com
Real Name
Jim Soos
i have no idea what line she is, i am trying to figure it out but unsure, at any rate i got a killer deal on her, and she is a sweetheart....when shes not hungry or grumpy :duh:
lol I would start with the breeder and see if you can trace the line. When it comes to boa breeding, line heritage is a must. People just love buying good quality snakes and once come from good heritage is a extra bonus.

BoJangles

AC Members
Apr 24, 2008
RI
I have been trying but the seller stopped responding, i am searching for traits that certain strains seem to have and trying to match them up and then give an estimated guess and if/when i breed alert the potential buyers that it COULD be this or that strain but it is uncertain as to what strain the snake is

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store